National Driver Leasing, LLC
To Take the next step and qualify as an NDL premium lease driver, a driver must:
- Pass a pre-employment Drug Screen
- Meet NDL’s Pre-employment Screening Program (PSP) FMCSA requirements
- Maintain enrollment in a Federal Mandated Drug and Alcohol Program monitored by NDL
- Pass a previous employer vetted Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol History
- Maintain a current Medical certificate by Physicians on the National Registry
- Pass an extensive background investigation to include prior employment and criminal history
- Maintain a Current Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
IF you meet the items listed above click the "Next" button.
Copyright © National Driver Leasing, LLC. All rights reserved.